Updated 2017/6/12 1.26PM
Matara and Matale and Ratnapura events will be held 17 and 18 of june.
|Matara Royal College,Thelijjawila||Organizer||0717301788||(Hemantha Rathnayake)|
|Matale Hindu College,Matale||Organizer||0712076733||(Indrani Jayasekera)|
|Ratnapura Kularatna Maha Vidyalaya,Godakawela||Organizer||0718585774||(G.W.S.Priyadarshana)|
Updated 2017/5/29 7.10PM
Special Notice : SLSCA Decided to postpone the district selections in following disaster districts to the next week. (RATNAPURA, KEGALLE, COLOMBO, KALUTARA, MATARA) (HAMBANTHOTA and GALLE will be decided with the situation). Finals will also be postponed.
Updated 16/05/2017 3.07PM
Dear Sir / Madam,
- District events – 27th and 28th of May or 3rd and 4th of June (week ends)
- All the players should apply through their school .(No private entries)
- All the applications should forward before before 23rd of May to relevant district organizers.
- Age groups are under 7,9,11,13,15,17 and 20.(From 01.01.2017)
- In under 7,9,11 and 13 categories 1200 or above Fide Rated players will release from District events.
- In under 15,17 and 20 categories 1500 or above Fide Rated players are released.(2017 May Rating list)
Application Form: Download
- SLSCA Individual #Chess Championships – #Gampaha will be held on June 3rd & 4th (Age Groups: U15, U17, U20) @ Thakshila College #Gampaha.
- SLSCA Individual Chess Championships – #Gampaha will be held on May 27th & 28th (Age Groups: U7,U9,U11,U13) @ Anura Central College #Yakkala.